Female Hair Loss San Francisco
Hair loss is not solely a man’s domain. Many women experience hair loss, which can a very emotional experience. For many women, it can be shocking, embarrassing and distressing. The emotional strain of hair loss can lead to anxiety and unhealthy feelings about oneself.
Female hair loss is actually a natural and normal phenomenon. Women may notice thinning hair or hair loss in their 50s or 60s, but hair loss in women can happen earlier in life. The most common type of hair loss in women is female pattern baldness.
According to the American Association of Dermatologist (AAD) hair loss for women is common.
The facts are:
- 30 million American women are affected by hereditary hair loss
- Women actually make up forty percent of American hair loss sufferers.
- In quality-of-life studies, women experiencing hair loss reported a higher incidence of behavior that interfered with their daily lives — including a significant loss of self-esteem, being introverted, feeling less attractive and tense feelings in public places.
- The average person, female or male, loses 50 to 100 hairs per day
The fact is, women no longer have to suffer in silence from hair loss. With NeoGraft, women can get their own natural hair back!
Here’s why NeoGraft is a smart hair restoration solution for women:
- Superior Results: Natural looking results allowing hair to be worn short or long
- Advanced Technology: Automated Technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Gentle: Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision. No staples. No linear scar.
- Quick Recovery Time: minimal down time, many patients return to normal daily activities after only a few days.
- Effective: In time, your own hair will continue to grow normally and your result will look healthy and natural.
- Affordable: Many physicians have financing programs available to meet your budget.
On average, many patients return to normal daily activities after only a few days and there are less activity restrictions following the procedure than traditional hair transplant surgeries. A Certified NeoGraft Provider will be able to assess specific needs in the initial consultation and determine if you are a good candidate for NeoGraft.
So go ahead, ask your questions to a qualified physician and get on the road to on looking as good as you feel!